Please contact us directly with questions about our services or for employment information. You may contact the individuals listed below or complete our Contact Form and someone will contact you promptly.

Address: 8a Pomerleau St, Biddeford, ME 04005

For questions and new services, please call our main number at 207-608-8000

Employment Information


Mister Nyetera
Human Resources Director

Tori Beal
Office Manager/HR Admin

Developmental Services Grievances

A grievance is a complaint. If you have a complaint about services and supports from the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) or a provider, you can file a grievance. If your rights have been violated, you can file a grievance.

Filing a grievance is a way to settle a disagreement.

More information on grievances is on the DHHS website: